Wednesday 27 October 2010

Oh no not again - year four

As the year winds wearily through to month 11, there is one tradition that we must remember to observe.

Halloween.  No, hang on, that's not it.

Bonfire Night.  No.  No, wait a minute, I've got this, I know what I'm doing.

NaBloPoMo!  Bless you*.

Yes, it's time for me to bore the living bejeesus out of thrill and delight my many readers as I embark upon the challenge of writing and publishing a brand new post every day for the entire month of November.

I've done this in 2007, 2008 and 2009.  It's now 2010. (Using this method of progression, I reckon I could predict what the year will be in up to, ooh, about seven years or so.)  So, once more, we're about to see whether the whole quality vs quantity thing holds any water.

Of course, I could use this as an excuse for the relatively low frequency of updates on here over the last few weeks.  Of course!  I've been saving up all the good stuff, haven't I?

Just hold onto that thought, people.

*(Fourth year running for that gag.  It's the gift that keeps on giving, I tell you.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails